1. Everyone wanting to participate in Porter Quarter Horses online auctions must register first and get a bidder number.
2. Winning bidder must pay within five days unless other arrangements are made ahead of time.
3. Payment can be made through Wire transfer, Venmo, CashApp or PayPal ( PayPal payments not sent Friends & Family will be charged 4% extra as PayPal charges us), or Cash if you pick up yourself.
4. Anyone that has the winning bid is expected to follow through with the purchase. I'm a man of my word. I expect my clients to be as well.
5. We have five transport companies we've used for years. Winning bidders will be provided contact information for our shippers. Buyers can use our transporters, find their own or come after them themselves. Buyers choice.
6. Every horse sold through our online auctions will come with a Negative Coggins and a Clean Health Report.
7. Every horse sold through our online auctions will come with a new halter and lead.
8. We take antique firearms in on trade. We take cowboy antiques in on trade. Any trade in value has to be determined prior to the beginning of the auction. We Do Not take other horses in on trade.